Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#57,483 ·
Cats are soulless and dispensable on the level of a hamster or rabbit.

Dogs, on the other hand, are not. I would literally sell a kidney to make sure my dog keeps going. He is already so bonded to my daughter that he wanders around lost and sad when she goes to her Mom's.

#57,484 ·
Cats are soulless and dispensable on the level of a hamster or rabbit.

Dogs, on the other hand, are not. I would literally sell a kidney to make sure my dog keeps going. He is already so bonded to my daughter that he wanders around lost and sad when she goes to her Mom's.
I have one cat that is like a dog, greets me at the door, follows me around, drinks my beer, and isn't an asshole. The one going to the vet is kind of an asshole, but they get along and she is there for him to have something else in the whole while I am gone (65+ hours a week). Where is the crazy cat lady smily?

#57,486 ·
Life is a war. Every single day you fight battles just to keep going. Some are easy to win. Some are much harder. There are those that give up. There are those that cower from the fight and try to stay behind the front lines of change to avoid injury. That's perfectly okay. What defines a person is how they fight these battles and how they handle defeat. No matter who you are, your experience or how strong you are... You WILL fall to your knees at some point. That is your moment. Will you give up, lay down and hope the storm will pass or will you stab your sword into the mud, plant one foot down, push yourself up onto your feet, pull your sword back out of the mud, spit in the face of what dropped you and laugh? Laugh because even though you fell... You still got back up and remain undefeated. Only now you are wiser and stronger than before you fell. Not a single human being will ever win this War of Life... but when I fall that sword will still be in my hand and Death will have to fight me for my last breath. Times have been tough lately but I will not and cannot give up. In honor of the fallen and for my daughter... I will fight.

#57,492 ·
We have a purchase agreement on a house, and just had the inspection done this morning. While the roof looks fine from the ground, it's the original 15 year roof, on its 18th year. The inspector firmly recommends that it be replaced. The first quote we got back... $10,500 for Certaineed Landmark laminate shingles (lifetime warranty), with full tear off, ice and water shield 6' up, etc... There's a few other lesser issues. So now we have to work on an addendum that we're happy with, but hopefully won't cause the sellers to walk. I don't like this game.