Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2001 F-350 Diesel LIFTED 6sp *SOLD*

6K views 39 replies 15 participants last post by  CarKrAzEE 
#1 · (Edited)
2001 F-350 Lariat 7.3L diesel with 6 speed manual trans!!! with a creeper gear. Only has 113k miles (which is just getting broke in for this motor and trans. Has an 8" Pro Comp lift kit with ladder bars and new shocks. 4.30 gears front & rear Brand new 20x10 rims and 40x15.50R20 Toyo open country M/T (rears are getting pretty low on tread, but truck drives 80mph down the highway with no vibrations!) Has AFE cold air intake, TS six position chip, 4" straight pipe exhuast with 5" side exit tip in front of rear tire, boost gauge, blow off valve, upgaded waste gate, spray in bed liner and low profile black diamond plate tool box, 8K HID headlights, Road Armour rear bumper, rocker panels and fenders and been coated with truck bed liner, Pioneer touch screen voice activated navigation system/ DVD player. Within the last year truck has got new alternator, 2 new batteries, new front & rear U-joints, rear axle bearings and seals, pads, rotors, calipers, parking brake, valve cover gaskets, fuel injector harnesses (also tested all injectors at that time to confirm all are still in good shape). Tailgate has been replaced with '08 model has "SUPER DUTY" stamped into it. Does have a few dents and dings here and there, can send more pics. Has full power interior with leather captains chairs (driver seat is showing wear on outside edge from climbing in/out) overall truck is in good shape, runs great and is fun to drive! I had it to tow my bogger but now thats gone so i dont need this much truck.

I would consider trades or partial trades for a newer low mile F150 or a Lightning. no junk!!

$16,800obo
call or TEXT anytime (734) 320-7429

Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Chevrolet silverado

See less See more
#2 ·
open to offers and trades... would prefer to have some cash with it but interested in NICE mustangs, cobra, mach 1, bullit, lightning, newer low mile F150 4x4, or lightning, would possibly consider trades for other 4x4 4dr trucks but i will be picky with trades! im open to a lot of different things so make me offers... but i dont want any junk!!

#3 ·
A 83 cj7 from California has a 90-92 tpi with a 79 block used as a summer dd . I also have 89 LT1 86k when pulled, 3/4 axles d44 d60, th350 almost new. Also a 96 xcab 3/4 ton the engine only has 89,560 ruffly and the trans has about 3500. Trade ya all I might have more stuff that Iam not thinking of If ya think you might be interested give me a call for some extra info 906-204-2098

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.