Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

XJ owners

3K views 46 replies 21 participants last post by  Guy's wife jeep 
#1 ·
Would any XJ owners like to do a M&G out on the trail or a off-road park somewhere?
I don't know if anyone has lately but I had thought about it.
Would anyone be interested in putting something together?

#15 ·
I'm no good at planning this stuff.
I just wanted to see if some XJ owners wanted to meet and wheel.
Someone that likes to plan shit, would be a great help here.
It was just an idea I had and thought I'd see if anyone would agree.
Someone take it away and run with it!!!

#16 ·
It isn't hard. Pick a day. Pick a bar. Pick a time. Post it. Go to that bar on that day and that time and have a few :beer:. See if people show up.

#22 ·
Bundy hill is the spot!!! I have a mild lift 31in tires an stock an had a blast!!! i'm down to meet up here for alittle game of O follow the leader...LOL LOL the park should get better as the weeks go on a rainny day there would be sweet...No Dust..lol. Post a Date an i'm down.

#23 ·
How about Rocks and Valleys on the 26th and 27th. You can camp right at the park, we can have a cookout (us rangers love to cook out) and we can wheel all day then eat and bs around the fire....

*if this plan sounds good let me know and I will start another thread in the trail rides and we can go from there.. Either post here or pm me... Thanks Kari

#26 ·
Kareless offered up some help for R&V on the 26th & 27th.
There will be a posting in the Trail Ride section for it.
Possible help with camping rates and...
I hope to get a good turn-out of XJs.
For what its worth, I'd like to see a M&G&Wheel kinda thing, so call all XJs.

#28 ·
OK, I have a back fire and can't make the 26/27 date.
From the looks of how fast this thread died, I don't see any complaint.
But thank Kareless for attempting to help.

If anyone has an interest, how about Oct 17/18?
Would we get a good turn out if it was Bundy Hill or in that area of the state?

Meet n Greet n Wheel n Cookout n Camp kinda thing?

#36 ·
Maybe I can make that... I will have to see how the money situation looks. Any time a few guys wanna come out and just trail ride or something simple like that let me know. I can get a couple guys together out here. It wouldn't be anything exciting like R&V, badlands or any of that though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.