Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

In search of a cad job.

4K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  Shayne_354 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I got my associates in CAD from muskegon cc. Been looking for a job in the muskegon area. I'm solid works certified and am good with inventor also. Quick learner as well. Ready to get out of the plumbing gig. It stinks :teehee:

I designed and built this press in school.

http://www.ccuri.org/p44.php?pageID=659

If anybody is in the industry, and knows of anything, give me a shout

#12 ·
Are you doing coordination of pipe work for BIM management, clash detection with Navis works viewer for your plumbing layouts???
Why does the plumbing Gig stink, the guys that are doing the above are making union foreman's scale 80,000 +_ for those who know what they are doing.

#17 ·
Since you have a plumbing back ground this may be a very good field for you.

I was talking to a coworker who is one of 2 or 3 fire sprinkler system reviewers in the state. He happened to be talking about how shitty plans were drawn up for a job hes reviewing. The guy designing it has 0 experience with fire suppression but knows cad which is why they hired him. If you know cad, plumbing and could learn about fire suppression it is my understanding there is high demand for good people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.