Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

what would YOU do?

4K views 49 replies 28 participants last post by  Nuggets 
#1 ·
if you were fishing with your son on Fathers Day 05 and you found a ladies legs decomposing in a burlap bag on an island in the Grand River, and when you went to report it the the State Police you were held and "required" to take the officers/examiners ect to the sight AND had to drag them thru the shallows in the river 3 at a time in canoes. And what if after all that you couldn't get that horrible smell out of your head, had nightmares about having the monster who removed those legs comming after you because you just know they were watching the whole thing, and you ended up being treated for PTSD but you couldn't afford to stay off work so you gave up and went back to work too early and got injured at work and that, added to dragging all those officials in canoes over and back turns into Spinal Stenosis and Degenerative Disc Disease and you took an early retirement because your plant was closing but they never closed it now you can't work because you can barely walk most days and you can't live on an early retirement check and you can't afford the care your disability needs. What would YOU do?
Any Legals on this sight?
I have pics of the ladies legs just don't know if it's a good idea.
Kelly, what do you think about the pics?

#5 ·
If it was me Id now kill you cause now I know who knows what I did that summer.

If I was you Id mouth hug a 12 gauge cause your a vagina and no doubt will turn your son gay.

#14 ·
so far you've been about as much help as I've been trying to help him AND his son. btw, I'm not really ssdeuces, he went into town and left me here with his computer. you can be who ever as long as they leave you alone with your computer on and signed in

#16 ·
An acute injury (i.e. dragging a canoe around for one day) doesn't lead to spinal stenosis or degenerative disc disease.

Kinda like nobody gets lung cancer from acute smoke inhalation - it's a little injury repeated frequently over a long time that causes it.

Why would you take - and keep pictures? Especially if they bother you so much.

I call shenanigans.

#35 ·
Yeah it sucks you stumbled upon something like that but it sounds like you are trying to put your problems on other people.

What were the police supposed to do? Have you put a push pin on a map and send you on your way? Your PTSD probably started right after you saw the dead body.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.