Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2006 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Crewcab-SOLD

2K views 16 replies 2 participants last post by  wave_crusher 
#1 · (Edited)
2006 Chevrolet Colorado Z71, Crew Cab 4x4. 3.5L I-5, Auto. It has just over 136k. It runs great, shifts great; it gets 24 highway, 18/19 city. I average 20/21 going from Big Rapids to Alpena. It is white, with matching white topper. It's in good shape; there is a few dings on the front of the drivers door and rear of the drivers fender. The drivers door had to have the hinges replaced along with the nuts on the frame itself, the PO decided to pull a tommy boy and rip the door hinges out of the frame, the ripped metal was cut out and new stuff was welded in and painted. All the work was done by a professional body shop, I do have receipts for it. The truck had both hubs, and all the front brake parts replaced in march. It has newer, about 10/12,000 mils, bridgestone dueler a/t revo 2s

The truck was a meter reader vehicle for a power company; and the interior reflects it. It's not bad, but the dash does have a couple screw holes and about a 1.5" hole where their computer was routed to, the drivers seat has a couple small tears in it.. The rear bumper does have a dent in it. Other than the listed stuff, the truck is in good shape, it's not torn to crap or rusted out.

I would trade for a 2005+ Jeep Grand Cherokee only, might consider a fullsize chevy/gmc truck 99+

$9,500

See less See more
#16 ·
Bump, this is back up for sale. The drivers seat has new handles on it as well. I will update pictures in a few days

$9,500 OBO

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.