Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2001 Cherokee Limited Partout

3K views 29 replies 16 participants last post by  kmanxj5011 
#1 · (Edited)

I'm going to be using most of the parts off of this, but if there is anyone interested in the shell, axles, guages, controls, some interior trim, brakes, driveshafts, engine (has knock), trans, ect... let me know

Prices if I have to include some would be $100 for the shell (Clean title) $200 Xfer, 120,000 miles. Feel free to make an offer on those or whatever you want. Jeep will be located in Wixom for the partout. Trans I have has been rebuilt with unknown miles.

All parts that are left are available immediately.

Claimed/Sold:

Wheels
Engine
Axles
seats, door panels, "wood" dash trim
Front Clip
Steering Gear
Driver side doors

This Jeep is pretty picked over, but if there is interest, I need more parts and will get another parts Jeep if people need enough things to justify it.

See less See more
#20 ·
3.55 I believe. The gears are likely good, axle is not. Free if you can get it tomorrow. Gets junked if I don't hear anything about it tonight.
is the center counsil sold?
Nope, original person interested hasn't gotten ahold of me, so I guess its up for grabs.
is there a hitch ? if so how much
There is/was. Its kinda pretzel shaped.

#22 ·
I think the hood is taken. I have the ccv tube and wiper motor.

I have a 4.0 that has a knock (I'm using the good one out of the partout jeep). The trans was rebuilt, and works great, but I don't know the miles. You can make me an offer on all that. The knocking engine can he heard running until tomorrow. PM me with offers or if you need my phone number

#28 ·
I have the radiator. I managed to break off the trans line in it, but you can have it for free. I have the LF fender apron for $10, and I have a PS pump that the pulley is chewed up, but otherwise should be ok. $20 for that. It has 50k on it. The rest of the stuff you mentioned is gone/im using.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.