new buy.com deal

882 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 · (Edited)
Well yeah, but the player is free.

And it may work as an MP3 player too.

Amazon.com said:
Also plays MP3s and WMA files from your personal library

According to the reviews on Amazon, it has 512 MB of storage, and you can set it up for 50/50 XM to MP3, or 100% XM for the storage. So it's not gonna have a huge amount of MP3 storage, but still for the price it's pretty good.

Also, you can't play XM on the go, you record XM on it from the docking station.

#4 ·
:confused: :beerbang:

ok.... so if you sign up you pay 13.99 and get ten dollars for using google checkout. tthat makes it 3.99 then you get 50 back from buy.com so you get in total from this purchase 47 bucks. a years subscription is like 120$ so it pays for half of it?

am i right or am i just reading this wrong

Attachments

#5 ·
Something like that. I think the price is $36.99, the $13.01 is what you get back after the mail in rebate. I forgot to take into account the $10 from google checkout, so that would make ti $26.99, meaning $23.01 after mail in rebate.

I didn't look into the whole subscription thing as I'm not interested in it, figured maybe someone would be.

There's still the mini flash drive and the charger for free though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.