Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Bought not Built Unlimited *now with pics*

13K views 95 replies 44 participants last post by  Chiefwoohaw 
#1 · (Edited)
So I did it the easy way and just pretty much bolted everything on to my Jeep project. . . .

So . . . say what you will but what an easy build up, well for me atleast, the JCR guys might beg to differ :sonicjay:

2006 Unlimited LJ

Rubicon with all the goodies from the factory
Full Traction 4.5" Long Arm
35" Nitto MudGraplers
Warn 9.5ti
PS Rocker Nockers
PS Diff cover
Alloy Front shafts
Jcr BAD ASS steering
JCR Front Pre-Runner bumper
JCR Rear Bumper
JCR Cage

Rides awesome, looks amazing, will probably wheel with the best of them and the only time I broke a sweat during the project was when I got it home and washed it :nana: :nana: :nana:

Before

18" at the rocker

25" in the back

29" in the front

and with 35s :tonka:

See less See more
#17 ·
Now 3' in the front

Hardtop shots

Bling Bling rims

No top with the duster on

The JCR cage
Check out the very detailed cuts in the dash

JCR Steering

Full Traction kit

Being stupid and climbing the 5' ledge in our yard . . . I wonder what the neighbors think :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

So the whole idea was 1.) do as little work as possible and 2.) keep the COG low. I could have went with the bigger 6.5 lift instead of the 4.5 but to make up for that room we are going the PS tube fenders up front and possibly in the rear as well . . . just haven't made up my mind yet. She gets broke in at Slade this weekend. As well as the tow rig that I just picked up in the background :woot:

Thanks for looking :beerbang: :beerbang:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.