Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Wanna lick my balls?

2K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  C.K. 
#1 ·
#9 ·
My Dad sent that to me this morning so I fired it off to my wife who wrote me back.

I know my stepmom called me this morning, because this it the item I bought Madelyn for her bday. We gave it to her Saturday. I was going to buy it for the girls for xmas, but not anymore.

Something has to be done!

My answer: Stop buying plastic Chinese toys.

Miff isn't most of Wal-Mart stocked with plastic chinese goods?

#16 · (Edited)
I love how people that have no clue how the world works bitch and complain about how China sends us this crap. GET A CLUE. We buy cheap shit. Consumers in the US don't give a shit about quality anymore. People want cheap disposable crap, so that is what companies sell. In order to make it cheap enough, they have it made in China. The companies that order this stuff are responsible for product testing and safety. NOT the factory in China that agreed to make the crappy products that our companies ordered. People in the US are more concerned with QUANTITY, not quality. If people really truly wanted quality US made products, the market would produce them. But, the consumer as a whole has spoken and companies are providing what people buy. It has been going on long enough that none of the stuff we buy can be made in the US at a price that competes with foreign goods. Bitch all you want about US jobs going overseas, but we did it to ourselves.

Actually, not many companies are outsourcing new product manufacturing to China. China is getting too expensive to do business with. The only manufacturing that is moving to China is for products that will be sold in China. New production is being sent to Vietnam, Bangladesh, etc...

#21 ·
Scrambler I think that most of us here "get" how it got to this point. Does that really deny us license to not bitch about it??

Go kick your dog or something try to let it all out.

#22 ·
Sorry, but not many people "get" how it got to this point. Listen to all the people bitch about all the jobs going overseas. They have no concept of why this is happening. They see an article about China sending bad products to the US. Nobody stops to see who is really to blame. So, no, people don't "get" it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.