Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

New Crib!!!

3K views 34 replies 19 participants last post by  trogdor the burninator 
#1 ·
Well, thanks to Kettering University, I've moved every three months for the past 4.5 years (18 times total), and I finally get to settle down for a little while!

Anyway, I was finally able to put all of my crap under the same roof, and here's the new party pad:

(Yes, painting an apartment is stupid...but, whatever.)

Simmonds SD9K. Cheap and wicked cool.

The computation station.

The most awesomest couch evars.

The most awesomest love seat evars. (Not to mention the speakers [I still need to build the amp though...])

Bright freakin' orange kitchen.

I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE KITCHEN PAINT!!!

Gofastbobby's old table...

:D

Who is ready to party???

:naughty:

See less See more
#15 ·
Well 1985 is just going to have to deal.

They're actually Utah speaker cabs. My step-dad has had them stashed in the attic forever, and I wanted them.

I still have to build the amp for them, but they're flippin' sweet.

#18 ·
Thanks!

I told the fiance that I am never painting an apartment ever ever ever again (I still have a few spots on the carpet that need a little love...), and that this was her Christmas present.

The blue/green transition in the living room/office/studio is going to take some getting used to, but I do really like the orange kitchen.

#24 ·
the couch is comfortable, the kitchen lacks refrigerator magnets and my bottle opener is still in there somewhere.
the charlie brown tree gets in the way of wii tennis, your upstairs neighbors are noisy and theres no barry manilow picture hanging up.... *BREEAAAATH*
the bathroom smells like shitz, theres no bathroom fan, theres paint splatter on the floor, your power wall is too overpowering, the plants are dying, your bedroom smells like sex, your closet racks are too flimsy, the carpet needs a vaccuum, and my parking spot was taken.

Dwight out.

#30 ·
Yes it is, I have some there now, I have it in a drawer. So what it's cool, yeah but so am I, there will never be one.

Cuz I crap, yeah that sucks, just a little, yes it is, no they're not, no it doesn't, they hold up fine, I'm getting one for christmas, and you should have to walk...lazy...

#29 ·
Charlie Brown called, he wants his tree back.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.