Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Mr. Beefy's "not quite yet U4 buggy" build

358K views 3K replies 117 participants last post by  Mr. Beefy 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright fine, I'll make a new build thread :finger: :sonicjay:

Bought a MandM offroad chassis from PJ, super good dude to deal with and super nice. HIGHLY recommend. http://mandmfab.com/id68.html
This is chassis #20

Order placed on Monday 11-5 at about noon..

Got this on 11-6.

11-9

11-12

11-13

See less See more
#115 ·
How it sits..

I picked up another grille today, but this one is a nice fiberglass piece that I probably won't use. Probably just hang it on the wall. Spent the rest of the time cleaning the garage up.

Suppose to have somebody looking at my van for sale tomorrow, heres hoping it sells. I'd like to sell this weekend so I can take advantage of some sales.

#122 ·
so what you going to run for suspension john? air shocks again? or you going to get some coilovers? i see you had your air shocks for sale. radius arms still on the front?leafs rear or 4 link?

#137 ·
Yep I got them from Artec during there veterans day sale. They are like a jigsaw puzzle of pieces lol. I also got the lower coilover mounts that are made for my axles and these truss's to all work together.

Working on maybe putting together another order to take advantage of their thanksgiving sale for all my link brakects at all sides. 10% off + free shipping till monday.

#139 ·
No, I am undecided what I am doing there. I have a single ended which they don't offer for a truss mount. I have been debating running a hi steer arm on the pass knuckle and running the ram directly from the axle to the high steer arm behind the axle. Then the hiem/tie rod connection on the front solo.

Never been a fan of the shovel front double ended ram look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.