Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Garage's, Let's see Em

5K views 71 replies 48 participants last post by  ckhanna71 
#1 ·
Hey, if you have pictures of where your wrenching then let's see them. I am just curious of what I am up against.

#41 ·
Is it bad when your garage is full and someone else's barn is full? :teehee:
Here's a pic of my dad's 32x40 extra garage

here's what sits in the empty space on the left of the jeep

and I would show pictures of "working" in my garage, but the only ones I have are of when Stan's workers where doing carpet at my house and I don't want anyone to call N.I.S. :teehee::stan:

#58 ·
If I had a choice my garage would be twice as big and my house half as big anyday. That would get 75% of my kids out of the house that much more :rock:

I need to move to a larger lot if I want to have any hope of building my dream garage.

Actually shooting for something like has been shown here that would fit at least four cars. Ceiling high enough for a 2 post and 220V, gas, sat TV and I would be all set :beerbang:

Whomever buys my pad though I will leave the slot walled/dry walled garage, finished basement with drywalled ceiling, 4 year old 10x18 shed and a 5 year old play set. I'll even throw in the year old inflatable pool since I had to hack a flat spot in the yard. Just get me to a bigger lot in North Oakland county somewhere.

#60 ·
Well if guys realy want a neat garge I have one its has high ceiling most of the time Blue with white clouds cool breeze when the wind is blowing alittle. roof leaks when it rains. so working in wet weather is out. warm in the summer, cold in the winter. Only bad thing is the neighbor get upset because I make a litlle noise. but hey they can go *&^( themselves I keep it quiet after 9 pm.

#64 ·
Here is just one corner of mine. It is mainly a place to work on my snomobiles as you can see the 75,000 BTU Vented Natural Gas furnace hanging in the corner. It is a large 2.5 stall. I leave the side conected to the house open for working on stuff, and my Jeep sits in the other side in the summer. My wifes surburban get the jeep spot in the winter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.