Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Vintage Shasta Travel Trailer is back

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  molds02 
#1 · (Edited)
The dealership I work for in G.R. *(American RV) just started carrying the Vintage Shasta Airflyte 12. I've attached a few pictures. This is the first one available in Michigan for retail.

Old vintage look along with the medal wings and wheels to go with it. Sharp unit, should sell well, I'll be throwing it up on eBay tonight.

Let me know what you guys think.

Matt

#9 ·
I'm still kicking myself for not going back to american rv for a new fifth wheel. I purchased an 07' passport TT there last year and it was great, clean when I picked it up, service was great and never really had any problems. I was looking at the 09 Montana Mountaineer fifth wheel there and I ended up with an 09' sierra from fun n sun instead and I have had nothing but headaches from the start. Fun N Sun never even cleaned the unit or preped it and I have had one problem after another. Hats off to you guys at american RV for being a great RV dealer!! I wish I could take my brand new unit back to fun n sun and tell them where to stick it!! You would figure at $40,000.00 each they would care about the unit. On the other hand I really need a 2 place toy hauler TT, cheap, but able to sleep 2 and fit 2 harleys. Probably a $12,000.00 unit, give or take a bit. Our RV salesman doesn't seem to interested in helping us out there. He's given an initial price of $18,000.00 even after 2 50-60 thousand fifthe wheels and one 20,000 TT in 3 years. If you can help us out let me know. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.