Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Murphy B2 aka Kyles old build! $10kobo

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  jeepsAmutt 
#1 ·
Well with the new job I haven't had much time at all to give this the attention it needs! Here's the ad I posted on CL. It's driveable and you can wheel it now on the 37s. Would recommend it with the 42's yet!

I have a 86 bronco that has been a project for few years. Just had 4.0 from 95 Ranger installed.

Body is good. New paint. Floors should be redone. But solid
Full exo cage tied into frame
Tube and regular doors
New body mounts
Ballistic adjustable coil buckets
Custom link mounts trans mounts
Everything included to 4 link the rear the front is 3 linked with axle truss
Electric fan
New battery
Thick radiator
Winch tucked in the front

Suspension and axles

Front is a custom solid axle swap using an 02 dodge dana 60 with 4:10 gears.
Custom 3 link with 2" 1/4 wall lowers bushings on both ends and 1.5" 1/4 wall upper and track bar, heims and bushing. 6" super flex coils on a custom truss, serious beef.

Rear is a 14 bolt, 4:10 gears, welded, shaved housing, with a pinion guard. Disk brake swap done also. The rear is on leafs, in boarded under the frame.

Both axles have been pushed about 4" to a 100" wheel base.

Brand new rotors all around, new calipers and pads in the rear, new ball joints, wheel hubs in the front. All new braided brake lines and new hard lines. Lots of new parts everywhere and included:
Behometh Doubler with rebuilt tcase for 6.72:1 gear ratio twin stick and cable shifters included with boots.
New gauges (installed now)
12" Fox Racing Reservoir shocks for the front
14" King Coilovers
King Air Bumps
14b Ballistic Fab truss for rear axle
Ballistic brackets and links for the rear

Tires are 42" Iroks on Dc2 rims. Staun internal air bead locks.

Wouldn't mind selling it WILL NOT PART OUT. Would like to trade for a Nice Jeep or Truck 4 door only and no junk. If you off road you know the value here so please don't offer anything less than equal. For the right deal I would include the 18' trailer w/winch.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.