Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

SOLD - .40 Taurus Millennium Pro PT140 - For Trade

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Buggy_Tim 
#1 · (Edited)
Gun is a second gen Taurus Millenium Pro PT140 .40 caliber with upgraded, high vis sights. Includes one magazine, original case, owners manual, Blackhawk belt holster and some ammo.

Shoots great.

$375

Must have CPL with paperwork or purchase permit.

Willing to look at the following trades:

• Compound crossbow with red dot scope, bolts and a case (300+ FPS)
  • Semi-auto 20 gauge. Not a pump
  • 410 semi auto or pump shotgun for youth
  • Night vision scope for rifle
  • 240 volt Mig Welder
  • Complete stereo setup for RZR-S
  • 14 inch rims and tires for RZR-S
  • Gas powered water pump
  • Small Honda Generator
  • Snowblower for older Simplicity lawn tractor
  • 9000 pound or better winch (Superwinch, Warn etc no off brand or Smittybuilt)

If anyone responds with a trade to offer, please respond with age, make, model and pictures. These are the things I will ask for before considering an offer. Feel free to PM this info to me.

See less See more
#6 ·
Yea, get that a lot. LOL

I'll be near Traverse City this week. I think we are headed that way on Sunday and will be there for a week. Actually in Beula, 20 minutes south of TC. Not that it's all that much closer to Fenton. But maybe someone will be there for the Cherry Festival.

#11 ·
Also willing to look at trades for a nice compound crossbow with red dot scope, bolts and a case.

If anyone responds with a trade to offer, please respond with age, make, model and pictures. These are the things I will ask for before considering an offer. Feel free to PM this info to me.

#12 ·
New pics, new price, new list of what I would trade for. All listed in first post.

Located in Sault Sainte Marie but I will be in Grand Rapids the first week of August and I can take it with me and might be at Rocks and Valleys for the comp thing on the 10th of August I think it is....Whatever that Saturday is. I could have it there.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.