Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Delete your account here on GL

31K views 45 replies 22 participants last post by  alexdummy 
#1 · (Edited)
I am starting a new business on GL4x4.

This will consist of you sending me money through paypal to delete your account here on GL.

I have 4 different packages set up so you can choose the depth of deletion.

Bronze Package
-12$
-deletes basic profile information including your avatar.

Silver Package
-24$
-Bronze package basic
-backlogs and deletes any thread you ever created on GL4x4.

Gold Package
-36$
-Silver package basic
-backlogs and deletes any pictures you posted on Gl4x4.
-sends a PM to all people who have ever pm'd you calling you names.

AJ Hall special
-42$
-Gold package basic
-Deletes all of your posts on GL4x4 not just the threads created.
-sends the a "bouquet" to all gl4x4 users who have ever smited you.
-bans all users (for one day) who have hurt you.
-creats a new account with a new username of random digits consisting of the word CowboyMudder123 etc. and auto creates 3 new threads.
1st thread created is a thread bashing GL4x4 for being stupid as hell. Any post after yours will automatically be quoted and calling the user a fuckface.
2nd thread will call out GL4x4 for being an unfriendly 4x4 park and offroad group. anytime anyone posts in this thread they will be sent a pm telling them to stfu and that your going to kill and eat their dog.
3rd and final thread is going to post a prayer for all GL members. Any member posting in this thread will be PM'd said prayer.

See less See more
#10 ·
simply give me your username and password, I will get your info straightend out on GL4x4 so you dont ever have to come here again :thumb:

PM my partner Howell_Jeep for more information on getting ripped in 4 weeks! Show up to the next off roading event totally ripped and ready to throw down with other web wheelers in cage matches!!!

#11 ·
I am unemployed and I spend all of my unemployment checks on booze, cigarettes, and truck parts and I can't pay my bills.

Is there any goverment funding ?

Or payment plans ? Maybe where u get hammered drunk and sell my package to some else after I paid in full.

Or can I trade paintall gun, stereo equipment, or a sweet ass bagged S-10 ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.