Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tapered Rear Fenders????

841 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  spiderman32 
#1 ·
So i was out this past weekend wheeling. I'm wondering where i can get the body work done where i can bring up the rear fenders and clean it up for clearance???

#2 ·
Usually that gets done along with a set of rear corner guards. You can trim it up as much as you want and it gets covered by the new material. Then the holes get redrilled for the fares or you can order your new corners with built in flares. Any offroad shop that does fab work will do it. Chop at sinister fab/unlimited, Pat at creative fab, ect. Dale at ironman offroad can sell you a variety of rear corners like genrights or whatever, as could unlimited.

#4 ·
i had to already saw-zall it back, and since i had a sharp edge on it i had to bend it up, but i want a cleaner look, i saw alot of jeeps like that this past weekend and forgot to ask about it. the reason i took a saw to it was but both tires came up into the fenders anyway

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.