Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Mounds 8-11-07

5K views 52 replies 23 participants last post by  2fst4you 
#1 ·
More pics I didn't get very many of mine in action I have video's I will post up.

See less See more
#4 ·
No lol that was my jeep inbetween the 2 ruts I was teetering between the Front bumper and the rear wheel my front tire was off the ground we put the strap there to keep me from Rolling over I had to drop my rearend into the ditch and was a very steep angle, the driver side tires where both off the ground. NO sideways pullage lol.

#7 ·
next time put the strap around the sportcage thing you will get better leverage
the way you hooked it would not have done squat if you started to roll over

#9 ·
Man I am glad I didnt try that hole the big TJ got sunk in!! I drove past it twice when I was out by myself and thought about going thru it.

Where are the vids I was hearing about? I heard they were of some bad a$$ truck.

#16 ·
#32 ·
I like to take pics at different angles I learned in photo journalism the camera I took up there is just a point and shoot sony. I thought the quality of some of them were crappy but some of them turned out good. Plus I dont like just dead on shots you dont see as much of things sometimes.

#39 ·
haha hey guys its mike with the stock black wrangler

dude that was a blast i think i am going up next saturday ? i am not sure if i should put the top on or not and a am saving up for a lift and tires now so yea i need that shit for real tho it was nice to meet people that love offorading as much as me Ps my check engine light is on haha o well :woot:

#42 ·
dude that was a blast i think i am going up next saturday ? i am not sure if i should put the top on or not and a am saving up for a lift and tires now so yea i need that shit for real tho it was nice to meet people that love offorading as much as me Ps my check engine light is on haha o well :woot:
Dude - Welcome - it was a blast to watch you. Only other NUT I saw there was my son riding the bike through puddles as high as the seat.

#43 ·
thnkas i am looking foward to mudding with you guys againright now i am trying to get that lift witch is much needed for me i think haha and yea you son looks prety crazy to u should get him out of that bike and in to a jeep i work at szott jeep dealer ship in whitelake and i am sure i could help you guys get a great deal i am thinking of going to the mounds this saturday if anyone elce wants to come

#44 ·
LOL - he is 14 - mind you he knows he can legally drive one in an ORV area with his ORV safety certificate. He bugged his mother to let him drive the black Tahoe when we were at Silver Lake.

I will likely be there in the afternoon - I hope to be up in the Bay City area to pull a motor in the morning. There is a thread forming in the "Trail Rides" section:

http://www.greatlakes4x4.com/showthread.php?t=55898

#46 ·
ok cool i am trying to get andrew to go again drew cant the kid with the white wrangler and anderws dad might so it a toss up u no and good luck with that moter swap i haver done a few of thos hah its a pain in the ass i am sure you know but really you kid is only 14 thats good to get them in the mud young i mean i am only 17 so yea:sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.