Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

GL4x4 Motorcycle Club

271K views 2K replies 230 participants last post by  booblinker 
#1 · (Edited)
Show off your motorcycle.

mine: 1982 Honda CM250

Duffman, I know you're itching to post some pics! :)

See less See more
#1,178 ·
Rockstar,

You post some of the dumbest crap in this thread that I have ever seen. Please stop putting your Sons of Anarchy fantasy youtube videos here.

#1,180 ·
That was kind of rude of me, I apologize. Seriously, is that the kind of stuff you're into, though?

#1,181 ·
Not so much SOA... But i been into Bikes from Birth :thumb:

But as of today their is all kinds of Bikers and Riders i mean all Kinds... the days of Weekend Bikers or Perppy Bikers is almost over and out number..
( Not like we have a Problem with it.. )
i have seen alot of pictures Above members here but who really Rides beside posting Pictures of Bike they wish they had or really Ride???

That kind of shit... didn't fly right with me so i dumped all over this Topic and took it out on everyone again i'm Sorry mikesova.. You Truthy Woke me up.. and it will not happen again... For now on ill post Video's i took of my Bike and Members who is see everyday and Ride with . We are Not what you want to call WEEKEND BIKERS...

or Pictures... :rock:

#1,192 ·
It ran and shifted fine when I got it. I am mostly going to do basic maintenance (brakes, valves, fork oil, engine oil, etc.), tidy it up, and modify the looks.

I ordered some Emgo window t-bars for it and some red oury grips. I plan on stripping the tank to bare steel finish and clear coating it. I'm working on polishing some of the aluminum bits( forks legs, brake drums, engine covers, etc.). The biggest challenge will be figuring out a seat for it. I want it to look nice and professional, not crappy like most of the cheaper "customs" I see. I may need to take the stock seat pan to an upholstery place.

#1,193 ·
Buffed the fork legs to a nice satin-ish finish:

tossed some pegs on that I had laying around:

#1,197 ·
Behold, the glory of sandpaper:

I did this last night in the garage. I just started with 150 grit, then 220, 320, 400, 600, and finished it off with WD40 and #0000 steel wool. It took a couple hours of watching tv to get to this stage. I could keep going, but I don't have the finer sandpaper or the desire to have a chrome like shine. I like the brushed aluminum look. :)

#1,198 ·

I was just going through some old pictures. I need to do a lot more of this, this summer.