Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

***Reject Run 2014***

51K views 743 replies 46 participants last post by  tcxtreme1000 
#1 · (Edited)

Come join us for the second annual "Reject Run" the last weekend in January. This year it will held in Mesick, Michigan. This year along with trail rides we will have full access to the "Twisted Trails Off Road Park. Can't wait to see everyone there. :woot:

Agenda:

Friday-Short night run.
Saturday-Twisted Trails ORV park (waiver and flag required)
Saturday Night-Party
Sunday-Trail ride- If there are any survivors.

Lodging:

Mushroom CAP Motel $55 per night with group discount.
Manistee Crossing Family Resort $?

If you would like a shirt please pm me with the sizes. http://www.bluecotton.com/images/garment/sizechart/2000.gif

Any questions feel free to PM me.

The List:
Tcxtreme
Trick
foratm
Toyfish
Masterfacee
DansTJ
CrunchedTJ99
Sassy Beetle
Rmcleod
Choppergar
Pigfat
Kvanleuven
Daxl350
Chasetheface123
DetroitDarin
302sploder
99jeepertj
Trail Junkie
Roger
CousinBeatty
2trackin
2trackin's buddy
Brutisjk

See less See more
#309 ·
Nothing major. You just fix one thing and find 3 other problems. Just tearing down brakes and bearings. New calipers and Ss long brake lines. Swapping all the fluids and fixing a little exhaust leak. On a positive note. The new bored out throttle body seems better. I'm also gonna take the Groover to the stampers if I get time.

I'm gonna have to use the Jeep to get out the trailer cause it's buried about 50 yards from the road.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

#329 ·
We always have room. Now the hotel might be a different story but we can work something out or there is another hotel in town. Hope to see you there.

#332 ·
Hell. You never know. We might be mud boggin. It's supposed to be 40 this weekend

#333 ·
Well we got the last room for Saturday night . What time is everyone heading out Saturday. I have A 3 hour drive so I need to know when to start. I was thinking about 7 am should put us there at 10 ish. Do I need a flag at twisted trail if so how do they mount.

Thanks. Tim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.