Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

***Reject Run 2014***

51K views 743 replies 46 participants last post by  tcxtreme1000 
#1 · (Edited)

Come join us for the second annual "Reject Run" the last weekend in January. This year it will held in Mesick, Michigan. This year along with trail rides we will have full access to the "Twisted Trails Off Road Park. Can't wait to see everyone there. :woot:

Agenda:

Friday-Short night run.
Saturday-Twisted Trails ORV park (waiver and flag required)
Saturday Night-Party
Sunday-Trail ride- If there are any survivors.

Lodging:

Mushroom CAP Motel $55 per night with group discount.
Manistee Crossing Family Resort $?

If you would like a shirt please pm me with the sizes. http://www.bluecotton.com/images/garment/sizechart/2000.gif

Any questions feel free to PM me.

The List:
Tcxtreme
Trick
foratm
Toyfish
Masterfacee
DansTJ
CrunchedTJ99
Sassy Beetle
Rmcleod
Choppergar
Pigfat
Kvanleuven
Daxl350
Chasetheface123
DetroitDarin
302sploder
99jeepertj
Trail Junkie
Roger
CousinBeatty
2trackin
2trackin's buddy
Brutisjk

See less See more
#524 ·
Okay I wanted to come clean as my conscience is killing me I've been harboring nasty secret, I never got rejected from Sno-Fari I just signed up for this one first. I figured no one would really know but my conscience got the best of me so..... I guess I'm out.

#525 ·
Welp the woman got saturday off so we are in if i am not plowing down here. Hopefully something opens up last minute at "the cap" lol havent been there since high school when my buddies and i bought a bag of weed and drove north til we wound up there lol

#534 ·
I will be down t the bar for a burger and beer after the night run. If we make it back at a decent time.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

#554 ·
Looks kinda like mine. I finished em up yesterday and siped the centers Tree Black-and-white

They worked good

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.