Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Are you watching the Sons of Anarchy tonight.

• Watching, wouldn't miss it for anything

Votes: 134 61.5%
  • Haven't heard of it, but I'll tune in

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • See SOA, and don't care for it.

Votes: 14 6.4%
  • Don't know, don't care.

Votes: 64 29.4%

***Official Son of Anarchy thread***

92K views 921 replies 115 participants last post by  buddahmtnsmasher 
#1 ·
There is a 90 min. special on tonight. 10:00 on FX for those of you that don't know. Discuss.

#903 ·
So, how's it going to happen? Does Jax get hit by a truck on his old mans Knucklehead? does Chibbs off him as a result of a mayhem vote? Does he have a heartattack whilst screwing that Tara lookalike whore? Maybe Able kills him and Wendy in their sleep? Does Marks drop an A-bomb on Charming killing everyone in 5 square miles?

#914 ·
I agree.....but, I think it was the only way he could go.
People would complain if he died in a gunfight with the cops. The show could not have ended if Marks or the IRA got him, as the club would have to retaliate. And you knew there was no way Chibs could actually do it.

What I don't get is why fake the escape and shoot Happy? If he had that planned....then why not tell the other presidents they voted and he must have died on the way in to the club. I think it was to show that Happy aint to be fucked with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.