Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Firearm opening day tomorrow

3K views 44 replies 36 participants last post by  mtnbikinbryno 
#1 ·
Where are you hunting?
Ill be in plainfield.

Good luck and be safe

#20 ·
x2. I'm staying out of the woods. Not sure that I'll even bother with a firearm liscense this year.

#23 ·
I will still go on weekends but it kinda sucks sitting there listening to idiots blazing away at anything that moves.....then they want to show you the "giant" buck they got....the same buck you have let walk a dozen times so it can grow.

Its just not the same as sitting there listening to the sounds of nature, enjoying the quite and observing deer that are not pressured.

#25 ·
We hunt some very good private land in Calhoun county (~250 acres) and as far as i know no one else bow hunts the entire mile square block so we have it made.....gun season roles around and there are tons of people on it. We are working hard at acquiring rights to 300 acres adjoining to ours....that would be huge for us....not necessarily to even hunt it but more so to keep the retards who hunt it now away....they show up well after day light, wonder around aimlessly because they forgot where their stand is, make a shit ton of noise, ect ect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.