Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Halo 3

2K views 47 replies 21 participants last post by  Plato2k5 
#1 ·
Whos getting it tonite/tomorrow!?

#2 ·
Taking off at 11:50 to go pick it up at Gamestop.

#9 ·
I got a 360 Elite (the black one w/ 120 gb hd, and HDMI) that I wanna unload. :woot:

Anyways....nah, I never really got into the Halo series. (yeah yeah, I know...:chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: :chiefwoohaw: )

For whatever reason, it just doesn't do it for me. I prefer games like COD and Gears...

#16 ·
Ive never understood why Halo was so popular
x2

It's alriiiighttt...but I'm not gonna go stand in any line/pre-order/lose any sleep over...

It has a strong cult-like following that I'll never understand.

#22 ·
ive bought the halo edition xbox, have both halo 1 and 2. I havent beaten either game. Im a casual gamer with my 360, i dont it hooked up to play online. Id rather buy Bioshock, beautiful game. I might get halo3 just for the multiplayer ability.

#23 ·
after hitting up the first 711 at 11:40 and waiting till 12, they only had 3 copies and i was 4th in line...

so went 2 miles down the road to another 711 and as i get out a car full of 5 arrive. I get in befor them and they have 4 copies. One kid is like,"you here to buy halo3?" yeeeea i said.

As i was buying mine i heard the one kid say its ok i'll get it later. So i guess 4 of the 5 wanted a copy. So i'm like,"i should buy all 4." kid tells me theres more of them than me.... i'm like uhhhh ok?

haha sry time to go play

#24 ·
My roommate and I got to gamestop and there was seriously like 2,000 people there. He pre-ordered it too and was just like "fuck this".

We hopped in his car, drove to Meijer, and walked out in less than 5 minutes with H3. lol

#25 · (Edited)
Actually in Japan (yes, 7-11 is quite popular in Japan) alot of Japanese don't use credit cards, so they go into 7-11's pay to buy the stuff from the online site, and just go pick it up when it arrives. This also fits into their culture as most don't stock up on food and other items, they pick up little things at smaller stores (7-11) almost every day.

#27 ·
Yea gamers, whats the verdict? Did you guys stay up all night doing shots of Red Bull and eating $5 pizzas? :tonka:

They're probably still playing.

I turned on G4 last night at like 11:15, and they were outside of a bunch of retailers interviewing people in line....BOY was that entertaining! :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.