Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

(4) BFG Krawler T/A (any size)

Tires: 
2K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Mugenlude 
#1 ·
I have a certificate for a set of four (4) BFG Krawler T/A KX tires. If you are looking for a set of tires, I'm offering them for 20% off the Performance Plus Tire prices shipped to your door.

Link to Performance Plus Tire for price references

You can PM here or email at buffet300t@thotmailt.tcom, I know I'm new here, but I can provide references from other forums (same SN).

#9 · (Edited)
Nothing sketchy here. I compete in SCCA, BFG offers contingency for winning your class. Here is a link to their contingency program on SCCA's website - http://www.scca.com/assets/13-BFG-ProSolo.pdf

I won 2 events this year, therefore I have 4 tires available to me. I'm moving onto a different form of racing and don't have any use for the tires, so I'm offering them up.

I can provide links to results, and me on several other forums (use the same screen name), I run the local SCCA chapter and have raced with them for 10 years. I can provide references if needed.

Do you want us to send you cash?
I would prefer Paypal for payment, protects both of us.

#11 ·
Idk, a new guy on the forum and your sell a sheet of paper that "Gets us BFG Krawlers". It's kinda wierd. Just order up some new 35x13.5r15 ones and sell them for 20% less then retail. Boom! You skip all they sketchy shit that seems to be going on here. I'm not being a dick, just stating that this is a wierd setup going on.

#12 ·
I'm located in Racine, WI, make trips to Rhinelander, WI and Toledo, OH regularly. If you are close to those areas I would be happy to meet you to exchange tires/cash.

I understand peoples' concern as I'm new to the board. Anything I can do to make you feel comfortable with the sale let me know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.