Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Dodge ATF stall converter and Sheradon stage 3 valve body

1K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  broke33 
#1 · (Edited)
Triple disk billet converter from ATS for Durango, Dakota or Ram with 2003 and newer 545RFE transmission. This is for a 545RFE tranny and for hemi or 4.7L engine. This converter was completely rebuilt by Patrick at ATS. It stalled at 3k behind a 5700lb QC Hemi RAM with 400ft/lbs torque. According to Patrick it will stall around 2400 to 2500 behind a 4.7 QC Dakota. It will stall around 2750 behind a stock Durango or Ram with 4.7L.

$600 plus the ride. This converter sells $1200 plus the $400 core. This is for the 2003+ 545RFE transmissions.

Ive also got a brand new Sheradon stage 3 valve body for the 545REF - SOLD!!

I ve got a brand new set of trans filters and 16 quarts of ATF4+ trans fluid and will sell the whole package for $650 plus the ride.

Call John at 248-631-8082. Items are located 15 miles north of Ann Arbor Michigan

If there are any questions in the converter call me and Ill give you Patricks number and you can talk to him yourself.

#4 ·
valvebody is sold. Converter, filters and fluid still available. I don't know if anyone has priced fluid lately but at $5.99 a quart and it takes 16 quarts to do the filter and converter change you are looking at almost $150 just in fluids and filters.. Takes that with a $1300 converter and there is $1350 worth of material here.

Ill go $700 on the converter and fluids with filter.

#6 ·
Price has been reduced.
This is the best converter you an get for the Hemi and 4.7 especially if you are planning any power adders later like NOS or boost. This is a very streetable converter and really helps these engines with the offline performance.

This is a completely refresh converter that sells for more than twice the asking price

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.