Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#723 ·
How is it possible for people to run on a treadmill with big boobs? It kills even my lil baby boobies. :(
I ace bandage mine to keep them from bouncing:bdr2:

#727 ·
Is buying a dually diesel truck a "want" or a "need". I say need, she says want. So confused.
You must have 4wd if you want a dually. A 2wd dually will get stuck on it's own shadow. They suck in the snow and mud. I've even had mine stuck in wet grass when I had a 6500 pound trailer hooked to it.

If I didn't have heavy stuff to haul, I'd opt out for a 4wd 3/4 ton.

#728 ·
please explain, i'm looking at a truck that is non dually to tow/haul with.
Well - it is like 2WD vs. 4WD; weighing the added expense vs when you actually need it. I went with a 3/4 ton truck so I could have a truck camper in the bed and pull a trailer behind it.

As I get older, I start liking the idea of a bigger truck camper - and with the max payload of my SRW around #3300, the camper models I was looking at are just out of reach. :sonicjay:

#729 ·
You must have 4wd if you want a dually. A 2wd dually will get stuck on it's own shadow. They suck in the snow and mud. I've even had mine stuck in wet grass when I had a 6500 pound trailer hooked to it.

If I didn't have heavy stuff to haul, I'd opt out for a 4wd 3/4 ton.
I've been known to get stuck on dry grass, empty... :sonicjay:

Sometimes I wish I had auto-locking hubs.

#737 ·
My wife killed the trans in the Durango.

She has been driving the HHR to work.

Today I had to fix a flat on it, (Right rear) and noticed the right front rim is bent, and the bumper is scraped on the bottom.

She apparently drove over a parking curb- the same way she killed the Benz- except that took out a crossmember and the radiator.

I pointed this out- and her response is "I didn't do it!"

I asked who else has been driving it- "Nobody"

Now, what I need to know, is there anyone here who can remove the dents in my siding from where I beat my head against the wall?