Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

HAYES LEMMERZ ENERGIZE XPC brake controller

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Monkeyevil 
#1 ·
http://store.boatnrv.com/boatnrv/det...p?ITEM=5781745
These any good ? my buddy has a brand new on that i can have. I wana get a prodigy but with just buying a new truck i wont have enough spare change for that for a while.. im just wondering if these are any good ?
Ps he DOES have the optional remote for it. Whats the purpose of the remote ? I think i remember "two guys garage" installing one of these a while back..

#2 ·
It's the same technology as the Prodigy with less adjustability... the remote is to manually put the brakes on when your not near the controller, or if your lazy I guess.

I love my Prodigy, not because it WORKS any better than any other brake controller, because face it, stopping is stopping, but it makes the experiance a lot more pleasureable by applying the brakes linearally.

#5 ·
:sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.