Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#623 ·
I think that if you kill something (with the exception of accidents, cats, inedible diseased organisms, and people) you should have to eat it. I don't care if it's a fukcing goldfish, if you killed it for sport, you should have to eat it. It's the rule i was raised with, and when i was a kid i hated it, but as an adult it makes total sense to me.

#624 ·
#625 ·
I think that if you kill something (with the exception of accidents, cats, inedible diseased organisms, and people) you should have to eat it. I don't care if it's a fukcing goldfish, if you killed it for sport, you should have to eat it. It's the rule i was raised with, and when i was a kid i hated it, but as an adult it makes total sense to me.
Good thing no ones cares about your opinions.

#626 ·
Do you eat all the bugs on your windshield?

#629 ·
I think you are a pussy. Not all life is sacred.

I'm going to go kill some yotes this weekend. I wont be eating them.

#635 ·