Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#245 ·
So far I have avoided keeping any of the plans I have made with people for this weekend. Here's to staying home and being lazy.

#249 ·
#254 ·
#256 ·
My dog farted once and it was kinda loud. My wife yelled at me for farting so loud and I told her the dog did it. She then called me a liar because dogs don't have butt cheeks therefore they do not make noise when they fart. Several days later the dog was laying at her feet when if pop out a very noisy fart. I witness said fart and brought the reminded my wife what she said the other day. I was vindicated!

#257 ·
My dog farted once and it was kinda loud. My wife yelled at me for farting so loud and I told her the dog did it. She then called me a liar because dogs don't have butt cheeks therefore they do not make noise when they fart. Several days later the dog was laying at her feet when if pop out a very noisy fart. I witness said fart and brought the reminded my wife what she said the other day. I was vindicated!
you just reminded me of a joke.

A woman goes to her boyfriend's parents' house for dinner. This is to be her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous. They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal.

The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli casserole. The gas pains are almost making her eyes water.

Left with no other choice, she decides to relieve herself a bit and lets out a dainty fart. It wasn't loud, but everyone at the table heard the pouf. Before she even had a chance to be embarrassed, her boyfriend's father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing at the woman's feet and said in a rather stern voice, "Skippy!".

The woman thought, "This is great!" and a big smile came across her face. A couple of minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again. This time, she didn't even hesitate. She let a much louder and longer fart rip.

The father again looked and the dog and yelled, "Dammit Skippy!"

Once again the woman smiled and thought "Yes!". A few minutes later the woman had to let another one rip. This time she didn't even think about it. She let rip a fart that rivaled a train whistle blowing! Once again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled, "Dammit Skippy, get away from her before she shits on you!"