Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A pact for everone

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  clarkstoncracker 
#1 · (Edited)
Delete This Please

R2j-in a tj
this was started because sat i left a post that dd was at my house i have nothing against him or mj i was just there 5 minutes ago it was more about a conversation cc and i had .

DELETE THIS FING THREAD

#2 ·
Nice effort. I think that this should go without saying though. I mean, a few of us who come to this site, also still go to MJ. Word will get around when someone has been running their mouth, but whatever..

I'll agree to it.

Now what is there regarding me defending MJ? Am I still allowed to do that?

#4 ·
1 - we don't need drama on this site
2 - why would you even think of bashing another offroad site
3 - the two sites are not competition for each other
3b - yes kelly left on bad terms, but please stop having a judgement about a site that made kelly alot of friends and had a lot of fun times
4 - again - the two sites are not arch rivals please don't treat them like that, just be happy with one or the other or both

#5 ·
Saharaboy said:
3b - yes kelly left on bad terms, but please stop having a judgement about a site that made kelly alot of friends and had a lot of fun times
4 - again - the two sites are not arch rivals please don't treat them like that, just be happy with one or the other or both
*APPLAUSE*

I still post on MJ, and I don't really bash it either. But whatev.

#7 ·
I know alot of people post on both, my TJ will soon have both stickers side by side on it, its the ten people that are bashing it that piss everyone off, if you don't like one or the other ignore it

#8 ·
Saharaboy said:

X2:woot:

#11 ·
selling the dodge already??

damn you get tired of vehicles quickly

#15 · (Edited)
Saharaboy said:
I know alot of people post on both, my TJ will soon have both stickers side by side on it, its the ten people that are bashing it that piss everyone off, if you don't like one or the other ignore it
MY TJ WOULD HAVE BOTH STICKERS IF THE OTHERS WOUL COME IN THE MAIL i like mj
[

#17 ·
Immortal said:
But you got the fake beadlock blings now. So technically it's a rolling jeep :tonka:
Bling Bling Yo! Kim was like "Can't we paint these things?" :tonka: :tonka:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.