Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#17,204 ·
Just got pulled over for going too slow on 96. Since when is 70 too slow? It's 130 in the morning I'm the only one on the freeway. I guess it's because I was in the left lane and didn't get out if his way fast enough. Lol whatever he ran my license and let me go. But did take my pistol while he ran my license. I guess that's standard protocol I haven't been pulled over in ten years and didn't have a cpl

#17,212 ·
Just got pulled over for going too slow on 96. Since when is 70 too slow? It's 130 in the morning I'm the only one on the freeway. I guess it's because I was in the left lane and didn't get out if his way fast enough. Lol whatever he ran my license and let me go. But did take my pistol while he ran my license. I guess that's standard protocol I haven't been pulled over in ten years and didn't have a cpl
The left lane is a passing lane only dumbass:sonicjay: At least that's the law in Michigan. Still, don't know why he felt the need to pull you over.

I've always wondered what would happen if I got pulled over. If the officer wanted to take mine while he went back to his car, I would want to remove the clip and remove the live round. Probably be best to ask him if I could make it safe before handing it to him first:sonicjay:

#17,213 ·
The left lane is a passing lane only dumbass:sonicjay: At least that's the law in Michigan. Still, don't know why he felt the need to pull you over.

I've always wondered what would happen if I got pulled over. If the officer wanted to take mine while he went back to his car, I would want to remove the clip and remove the live round. Probably be best to ask him if I could make it safe before handing it to him first:sonicjay:
Wtf kind of pistol uses a clip?

#17,219 · (Edited)

At 1am I wasn't even thinking about what lane I was in, I was just trying to stay awake. Even during the day 96 between Howell and Lansing blows with the two lanes. You're either stuck behind a semi in the right lane or you have someone ridding your bumper in the left lane.

I told him I was carrying and was right in my cup holder of my center counsel. So when he asked for he wanted to pick it up and take it. I just informed him it was in condition 1 mag inserted round in chamber.

I'm guessing it was more of a drunk driving check then anything.

#17,220 ·
Wtf kind of pistol uses a clip?
8mm Mauser or anything with a top loading stripper clip. Lol I noticed the "clip" too, I'm just too tired to bust balls.