Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Help!! Stuck in mud in auburn hills!!!

9K views 73 replies 47 participants last post by  Rockstar 
#1 · (Edited)
#38 ·
I went and helped his dumb ass out. Was under the condition he pays the ticket but got out clear. I made it pretty clear how stupid what he did was, not just for the law but for the sport, I am fairly confident he got my drift. Best part was he brought a lady friend, dont think shes going on anmore "dates" w him :what:

#42 ·
I used to "get stuck" with girls out in the woods. BUT, I was smart enough to be in 2WD!!! So after the "fact" I could pop it in 4wd, and drive right out. :finger:

he'll learn...

I made the mistake one night of taking my moms car in the woods in the snow... man, after the "fact" it was a long cold walk back to a main road to find a pay phone to call for help. Then my buddies who rescued us made me hear about it for YEARS! :nana:

#54 ·
You just may never see a trail again if the illegal wheeling doesn't stop. This has been one of the more mellow threads about something like this, I haven't seem arguing and name calling like I have in other threads. By the sounds of it Gunsworth(?) explained the implications of actions like this. It only takes a few people to ruin something for everyone.

Have I done it, yes. Have I learned why it is illegal and what can happen if the rules aren't followed, yes.

#53 ·
My old man tells me stories of how every body used to hang out on the beach with their jeeps between Holland and Saugatuck in one of the big bowls. I remember being out on the boat and seeing dirt bikes and other orv's in the same bowl. He said the one time he came across cops on horseback, all he got a ticket for was no orv sticker. Now the access trails, and pretty much the whole west side of the road is blocked with tree stumps and a no trespassing sign every 50 feet. I would love to get out there with my dirt bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.