Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Cleaning out the garage, RBZ 3 & 5 Woods, golf bags,bike pedals, hockey sticks

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Rainbird1099 
#1 · (Edited)
2 golf bags
1 very lightweight 14 pocket Top Flite cart bag, 14 club arrangement, a lot of huge pockets. used a few times $70 now $50
1 Callaway Warbird stand bag, with back pack type strap, this is a rare Johnnie Walker edition. used a few times $125 now $80

2 Easton SE1 composite 1 piece hockey sticks, both brand new never used. Right Hand Iginla curve. I bought 3, the curve doesn't work for me. $25 each/ $40 for both - SOLD

Crank Brothers pedals, used for 2 rides came with the bike, and I switched them out for my old ones. These have 18 miles on them, 1 small scuff. $45 now on EBAY

#10 ·
Yes it does, one night a group of us went to a party after work (we worked at Lowes at the time), I ran in to lot of friends, they just happened to be women, so my buddy started calling me rainbird, when we asked why, he said because I could just stand in the middle of the room, and spit game in every direction, like a rainbird sprinkler......

It stuck, every time for the rest of the summer, when I was talking to a girl, one of my buddies would walk by going t-t-t-t-t-t-t................

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.