Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#1,205 ·
Fuc*ing pieces of shi*s , i hope you get them .
I doubt it. Somebody went out of their way to break the drivers side mirror off. She's pissed at me becaue I needed to park my pickup in the drive to plug it in (diesel). The other side of the drive is occupied by the 10 face cord of wood I just dumped there. I usually drive my little shitbox car and park in the street but my girls wanted to go sledding so I brought the pickup home from the shop. Her mum in very sick in the hospital and all she wanted to do was get there because mom is getting a procedure done today. Of course she took her frustrations out on me but I understand her feeling after dealing with my own mother's sickness.

#1,209 ·
I doubt it. Somebody went out of their way to break the drivers side mirror off. She's pissed at me becaue I needed to park my pickup in the drive to plug it in (diesel). The other side of the drive is occupied by the 10 face cord of wood I just dumped there. I usually drive my little shitbox car and park in the street but my girls wanted to go sledding so I brought the pickup home from the shop. Her mum in very sick in the hospital and all she wanted to do was get there because mom is getting a procedure done today. Of course she took her frustrations out on me but I understand her feeling after dealing with my own mother's sickness.
If I were you, I'd tell her I know this guy that runs a repair shop and you'll take it there and get it fixed right up. :thumb: