Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

nope

12K views 115 replies 41 participants last post by  vr 
#1 · (Edited)
I threw this out there to help you guys get a better price. Not to make money. And i dont even like you fuckers. Tough shit.

#98 ·
Aside from a few people poking fun at him (which was EXTREMELY MILD compared to what he used to get) he was given even more advice on how to present himself in a more professional manner in an effort to help him in his new career. Someone actually tried to accept his offer too. Ole AJ insulted him for it and then became that same arrogant, stupid dumbfuck. Your entire point is invalid and not based on the reality of what happened in this thread. This entire fiasco lays 100% on his own shoulders. Not one other person here is to blame.

He had his chance to move on and a lot of us were actively trying to help him do that. Instead he decided to have a one man jackass festival and flush all that down the toilet. I don't know if he was drunk or had a bad day but it really doesn't matter. He made it clear that he doesn't deserve one bit of respect from anyone on here and hasn't changed at all.

Our fault for trying and falling for it. Now he's even further behind from where he started in his endeavor to be respected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.