Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

If I found and could afford one of these... (Bobbed M35A2 Deuce Discussion)

39K views 126 replies 42 participants last post by  Easy_E 
#1 · (Edited)

You would never see me on the internet again.

#3 ·
No.

I have always loved these trucks and would sell everything I own to buy one. You might run into me fishing off the back of it on the shore of Lake Huron or Lake Michigan if I bought one. I would hand you a beer and enjoy the company as well.

#37 · (Edited)
yeah, but I want mine with a quad cab and functional air conditioning :teehee: so probably 3x or more for it

oh, and there's a fenton area pastor that posts on here once in a while - "Josh" I think is his name that from time to time has a deuce, or the m101 trailer for sale, or knows of same semi-locally.

#12 · (Edited)
I've got an offer on the 50 from a dealer and I also have two more high end rifles I'm about to put up for sale...

It looks like everyone is about to have a designated recovery vehicle at wheeling events here in the near future... All depending on the email response.

#16 ·

I love mine. And I paid a lot less than 7k

#20 ·
I know a guy that comes into my work bought a mid 90's with a cat (3116?) motor, auto, and power steering for like $5,000, he even had it in a parade with a duperduty in the bed.

#35 ·
Thats a M35A3, which is an A2, ripped down and rebuilt to be more modern. I just don't like the front end on them.

I paid under $4k for my excellent condition deuce, with PTO winch, air shift, hot water heat, newer top and cargo cover, and spare parts.

Look for sellers on Steel Soldiers. But be careful/aware of their posting rules, they don't post up auctions and such on there.

#34 ·
Yeah, they are a 12ft bed. I used to go to home depot to get lumber with mine, and 12 ft boards would fit with the door closed. If the door was ope, youd get a few more inches. The bobbed ones almost always use a 9ft M105 trailer bed. Fun toys, I used to drive mine to work once in a while. The manual steering was hard on my back some days, though (pre-existing back issues)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.