Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Michigan CPL

11K views 98 replies 43 participants last post by  Easy_E 
#1 ·
After pouring my morning cup of coffee, I rummaged through the mail to find that my CPL arrived; after one month no-less. Needless to say, I'm pretty stoked.

My understanding is there's roughly 400,000+ CPL holders in MI. With that being said, how many of you guys carry? What do you carry? When/How has carrying helped you in the past? or any other experiences related to owning your CPL.

#54 ·
at this rest stop near Ypsilanti,

http://goo.gl/maps/ar1l8

I drove up and looked around as I normally am very contientious of where I am and who is around before I get in and out, I noticed there was one trashy white woman leaning against a car, I figured she was there prostituting her self and I continued in, next to the vending machines was a big buck, I went into the stall and after 30 seconds or so I noticed through the crack in the divider he was standing outside of the stall door,
He coughed a few times and I looked through the crack again and there was a second skinny buck. I buttoned up my pants got back in my wheel chair spun around and peeked through the crack next to the door to see them both standing there looking at the door.

I drug out my device, and set there quietly peeking through the crack at them for what seamed like eternity, after a minute I quietly cocked the hammer back, which is very loud. There was another moment of silence, the two bucks shuffled out of the mens rest room, I waited a couple of minutes peeking out the crack, to see that they were both gone, after a couple of minutes, I went out to the truck, the trashy slut and the two bucks were standing there watching closely. I got in my truck rolled the window down and said you folks have a nice day and drove away.

I am certain that those guys were going to roll me in that rest stop,

Nothing bad occurred, and I like it that way.

#88 ·
We should all go to mcd's and have a conversation outlining all the definitions of everything

Who's game? I could use a happy meal!!!!

#91 ·
Normally I carry a Taurus Public Defender Poly loaded with 2 - .410 slugs and 3 - .410 .000 buck shells, sometimes it's my Springfield XDm 45 but she's pretty big to conceal.

Never had to pull it and hope to never have to.

#96 ·
How much was the laser for that ? Or did it come like that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.