Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

97 TJ se *NEW PICTS* Sold!

8K views 71 replies 21 participants last post by  muddy maki 
#1 · (Edited)
jeep is a non mi jeep only seen three mi winters so no rust on the tub it runs and drives exelent its my dd. 105k on the ticker now new reman engine at 95k hard top and california wolf soft top 2"bb lift clears 33x12.5" now on newer 31x10 ats . new clutch and all most all sensors under the hood at 95k whith new engine. 2.5" cat back exaust 2.5" wheel spacersyear ago. new shocks bar pin elimanotors and trans mout last sumer. new fan clutch and water pump last winter. left front hub berring this summer, tie rods serviced recently. driverside mastercraft baja rs reclineing suspension seat with adjustable lumbar suport. unlimited offroad rock sliders. waren front bumper. jks swaybar discos' IPF xzion headlight upgrade. unknown rear steel bumper. full steel yj doors installed, stering gear seals have replaced, power steering pump was replaced in 05. half doors are in new mexico so unless u want to pay to ship them ur out of luck. also have spair front axel shafts and steering linkage. and other various parts.

great canidate for a v8 swap.
i know of a dacota rt390 engine that has been planted in a 94 ram the truck is a total and could be had for cheep for a v8 swap.

thats all i can think of at the moment.

asking 4500 obo
im not in a hurry to sell. would be a few months be for i would let it go.
only trades ill consider are

99-03 jeep grand cheokee.
2000-02 doge dakota 4door v8 4x4

734 716 1068
Todd
my phones kinda flackie sometimes it shuts it self off, and dosent allways notify me of voice mails if im out of my service area. so if you call and i dont answer leave a mesage but pm me here too. that way im sure to return your call.
NOW ON NEWER 31X10X15 AT TIRES

new picts

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.