Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#1,083 ·
Would it be rude to deep clean someones house if you are house sitting for them? What if it's family does that make it less rude.

The pet dander and dust are making me wheeze, I'm actually looking forward to going to work!
No.. come house sit for us and you can clean. You can also clean the tortoise tank and fishtanks :teehee:
You wont need to dust but you could clean everything if you want. :nana::nana:

PS there is no cat dander here... only dog, tortoise, frog, and fish dander. :teehee:

#1,084 ·
Its a Rooted DroidX, Using Clockworkmod recovery with the .zip in sdcard root.
gonna try it again.
Tried it again with a different rom, same error.
Status 7.
Using 2.3.3 and Cyanogen nightly, from what Ive read, it should work.
Gonna try something different.

#1,096 ·
ouch, keep it in the garage over the weekend.
Still working on it but the customer is uber goofy. Was supposed to drop steel off Wedsday but has not done so yet even after several phone calls. The customer originally took two months to get enough parts to me so I could repair/rebuild their "free" trailer. The dude is mad at me because I want $800 labor even though I've been working on it for the better part of a week. It's been like polishing a turd.

Edit: The other $100 is parts I've bought for the trailer.

#1,097 ·
Still working on it but the customer is uber goofy. Was supposed to drop steel off Wedsday but has not done so yet even after several phone calls. The customer originally took two months to get enough parts to me so I could repair/rebuild their "free" trailer. The dude is mad at me because I want $800 labor even though I've been working on it for the better part of a week. It's been like polishing a turd.

Edit: The other $100 is parts I've bought for the trailer.
welome to the world of self employment. This kind of thing is why I am no longer doing contract work. Think 900 bucks is bad, try getting burned on a job for tens of thousands of dollars in wages and supplies.

#1,100 ·
No.. come house sit for us and you can clean. You can also clean the tortoise tank and fishtanks :teehee:
You wont need to dust but you could clean everything if you want. :nana::nana:

PS there is no cat dander here... only dog, tortoise, frog, and fish dander. :teehee:
Lol I'm might as well go into business cleaning fish tanks, I have 5 going right now myself. It's a lot of maintenance, especially since I like real plants.

I've had turtles before as well but got rid of them after all my rabbits got salmonella poisoning from the grass in the yard that the turtle pool water contaminated.

Sorry I blabber a lot :blah: