1.8L I-4
3 speed automatic
91,452 miles
CD player
Manual locks
Manual windows
No cruise control
Power steering

Was used to commute to Lansing until January when I relocated closer. Has been sitting since March.

Runs and drives fine.
It will need a new brake boost or master cylinder to be 100% safe. It stops, but you just have to mash it to the floor.
Muffler also has a hole in it.
It has a small oil leak.
It will probably need a tune up from sitting for so long.
It does have a few dents and dings from a tree that fell on it a few years ago.
The interior is in decent shape but it does have a stain or two.
Tires are in great shape with lots of tread.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the headliner is held up with pushpins. Its been like that since I got it and I never cared to fix it. :sonicjay:

Slap a new brake boost/master cylinder in, fix the exhaust, and do a small tune up and this thing will go anywhere. It's been a great trooper.

$1,100 OBO SOLD

NO TRADES unless its for a set of 40" tires for a 16" wheel.

See less See more
#3 ·
Damn, your finely selling it.
Wish I had money to pick it up from you and I didn't have some many other things here. Would love to take the motor out for the Vanagon. Oh well... Great old car right here guys. I would drive just about anywhere in the state.

#12 ·
cool blast from the past. just helped my son get his first car otherwise would be calling you. on a different note however, could you give lessons to other members on how to post vehicles in the for sale section? you posted necessary information, have pics of appropriate and necessary parts/views and do this in clear, well lit photos. Thank you for this.

#16 ·
took this for a test drive last Sunday. it is just as described. it will be a good car for whoever picks it up.
has good power, runs and shifts smooth, starts up good, VERY solid body including the under side! the interior is also in good shape.

this is worth going to look at and i'm surprised it hasn't sold yet.

only reason i didn't buy it is because i don't have the time and didn't want to pay somebody to fix the few minor things it needs.

GLWS :thumb:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.