Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1% prez........"the jiggler"

229K views 2K replies 163 participants last post by  Mr.Green 
#1 · (Edited)
just finishing up my tj and my buddys tj(wheelsofsteele). he did a 60 front w 60 rear out of a 79 ford. had a rubicon long arm so we changed the upper links in rear, tossed the rear trackbar and built a 3 link for the front. i did a 60 front 14 bolt rear,3 link front, leaves in the rear. streched to 103. i built new arms for the front and 2.5 currie joints. will post up pictures and more detail when i figure out how to get these pictures in photobucket. we started mikes jeep july 29 sun night and finishing it up today. his tj is a 1997 mine is a 2003. there is some diffrent stuff between the years.i will give detail on what we ran into.

#1,372 ·
so i did some calling and i got a kmc wheel sponsorship....so kmc will be going on it and hopefully i can get those comp treps bones has and thats what i am going to rock for this year.so there talk about changing my mind! i sound like a chic with all these different ideas.:sonicjay:

#1,385 ·
I don't see a issue w wheels as long as I'm not running 20"s.

#1,391 ·
yea i have no issues seeing.i dont think i will do the hood.most likely going to add some more side panels and roof panels. i would just trash the hood and grill.

#1,396 ·
I heard terry... Cory you should like those tires they were yours.

#1,400 ·
almost ready...
when i get back i have to get new links,getting some gold yukon hubs,new flanges,tires wheels, putting the nv4500 in it and doing a ford 205 so i dont need the flipped dodge 205. can clock it flat easier also. and some other upgrades before the first srrs race in april.

#1,403 ·
going to dress up the hauler this year also.selling sponsorship spots, who wants one? my buddy owns a vinal place so we are going to wrap it.

Attachments

#1,405 ·
no i just had a little scare last month, but its all good now. it will be staying.i love it, i didnt really wanna sell it in the first place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.