Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

fat guy no more!

112K views 973 replies 130 participants last post by  Shotgun 
#1 · (Edited)
Well I got on the scale lastnight and WOW I'm super fat :( (318.6lbs).so today is the day I start doing something about it! Im only going to drink water(also some beer):teehee: watching what I eat and doing some biking to start.
I will be happy if I can get down to 220-240 range !
Week 1-312.2lbs=-6.4
week 2-302.8lbs=-9.4
week 3-300.1lbs=-2.7
week4-298.0lbs=-2.1
Week5-295.2lbs=-2.8
Week6-293.8lbs=-1.4
Week12?-284.0lbs

#745 ·
ok im back in the game! I let my self slip rite back to where I was when I started! I have lost 15lbs in the last few weeks and just started going to the gym last week. im already starting to feel better and I think im going to start riding the bike at lunch instead of going to lunch with everyone else.
ill try to report back with my findings lol but I would like to get down to the 240-250 range to start and go from there!

#757 ·
I had pretty much hit plateau of down 65 for the last 4 or 5 months. Now that I live with my parents I have lost 5 pounds in under 2 weeks, they don't allow beer, and the place with really good wings is 8 miles away, and not half mile away now.

#770 ·
In the past 4 months or so, I've started only drinking cold water. On rare occasions, I will have something else. That, and I've been eating light lunches. Not sure how much, if any, weight has been lost, but I can sleep a lot better now.

I plan on using the weight room a lot more in the near future.

#772 ·
Ok, that was a lie. Thinks change a little bit today- I just signed up with MyFitnessPal on my phone. Seems to be an easy way to track what you eat and shame you into eating better and drinking less. My good friend turned me onto it and its working really well for him. I entered that I would like to lose 30 lbs at 1.5lb/week, and it said I'm allowed 1900 cal/day. I usually drink 1900 cal/day, this could suck. With yogurt and a banana for breakfast, a tunafish sandwich for lunch, and a Dr. Pepper, I still have 1000 cal for the rest of the day. I'll quit the pop from here on out and I'm going to have to switch to an even lighter light beer. Any suggestions for a light beer that doesnt taste like dishwater?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.