Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Dog Party II / Poker Run & on-line freebies

7K views 125 replies 25 participants last post by  go1lum 
#1 · (Edited)
The twisted Trails OffRoad Park will be hosting their Annual Dog Party II and Poker Ruin on Saturday, March 21st. $5.00 a hand, 100% pay back & prizes. ALL hands must be drawn by 6 PM. See attached flyer. If you want to be notified of all park monthly functions, please pm me with your email address.:thumb:

A motel list can be found at www.dustersoffroadclub.com or at www.twistedtrailsoffroadpark.com

#16 ·
Congradulations goes out to Aaron Morris for being the first person to respond to the driving through Cadillac question. Aaron will be enjoying a $50.00 dinner at the Timber's Restaurant in Cadillac after he attends the Dog PArty on March 21st. Keep watching to get your chance on winning something compliments of the Twisted Trails OffRoad Park in Copemish.:thumb:

#23 ·
I had a small off road poker run a couple summers ago & I put 5 florescent cans out in the woods with a different color poker chip in each one & everone who bought a hand got a map to where the cans were( I didnt care if you drove to or hiked to the cans ) then we wheeld to get poker chips then at the agreed time we traded chips for cards we just delt 5card stud Ithink we had 8 people I guess more than 10 hands you,d need more than one deck it worked out pretty good would of been better if Id won...:beerbang:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.