Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Dog Party II / Poker Run & on-line freebies

7K views 125 replies 25 participants last post by  go1lum 
#1 · (Edited)
The twisted Trails OffRoad Park will be hosting their Annual Dog Party II and Poker Ruin on Saturday, March 21st. $5.00 a hand, 100% pay back & prizes. ALL hands must be drawn by 6 PM. See attached flyer. If you want to be notified of all park monthly functions, please pm me with your email address.:thumb:

A motel list can be found at www.dustersoffroadclub.com or at www.twistedtrailsoffroadpark.com

#108 ·
Dug the yota out of the snowbank this morning, charged battery and fresh gas, fired right up and waiting on the trailer for tomorrow.

Will cya out at the park, running around in the 89 baby blue yota, rusty, smoking, 33x12.5's kumho's, if parts fall off please let me know/or return them

#118 ·
That was MiNi Beast 'Roger" swimming out and back to help the guy out.
Some one has to take pictures.
We would like to Thank everyone for putting this on, and ALL the work you folks did. We really enjoyed the poker run. It was really a fun way to see the complete overview of the park. Finding the poker chips in the cans was a real challange in itself. We all had a great time doing it and hope you will do it again. We had a great time!!! And YES we will be back.
OH my buddy MiNi Beast is STILL in bed COVERED in BLANKETS. Thanks to the people who loaned CLOTHS to him.
Seeing that this was a DOG PARTY. Please DON'T THROW STICKS AT MiNI BEAST!!!!!
HE WILL RETRIEVE THEM FOR YOU!!!!!!
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

#125 ·
Thanks to all the 760 plus people that attended the Dog Party II event at the park yesterday. There's some awesome pictures posted up. See you all at our next event, Michigan's Only Extreme Truck Challenge April 24th, 25th & 26th. There will be open wheeling to all or come to spectate the competitors as they challenge the terrain.:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.