Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Love when jackasses get what they deserve!!

4K views 37 replies 20 participants last post by  AJ Hall 
#1 ·
Driving down M-59 today and some dickhead is driving like a moron and cuts me off and almost causes a wreck at 75mph. It was one of the "where is a cop when you need him moment" just as I am thinking this, I see an unmarked cop car pull out from behind an overpass and pull the douchnozzel over :thumb:

Hope the jackass learns his lesson!

#9 ·
I know of some girls that need one of them... and unfortunately a couple of my buddies who don't like to stay out late:sonicjay:

Add water to sandy vag... Well sand and water isn't quite mud, more of a quick sand... Quick vag FTW?

#15 ·
I had a similar experience a few years ago on the Ohio Turnpike. Cruising along at about 7 mph over with a state trooper in tow behind me. As I'm approaching an entrance ramp, a Subura WRX jumps on and his hammer down to what I would estimate is about 90+mph. I looked over at my buddy and said "I think the trooper needs to see this" so I eased over a lane to give Mr. Statey a better view. Needless to say, he did not waste the opportunity to open up the cruiser and quickly chased down the WRX.

#17 ·
Thank god one got finely.
I cant stand assbags like that at all. I wish cops were on 59 a hell of a lot more than they are.

It is 55 and they all do 65 to 70 on that road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.