Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

people that chew with their mouth open.

3K views 36 replies 24 participants last post by  Rob the plumber 
#1 ·
Fucking disgust me. Mildly attractive girl at the table next to me is masticating her food like a milk cow. If your children do this hit them.

#31 ·
I used to work with this old guy who always had a lip full and was always spitting on the floor in the shop.

I finally told him "Hey I gotta work in here and if I gotta get under one of these machines and I lay in or kneel on a gob of your spit its really disgusting. I dont spit in your truck dont come in my shop and spit on the floor."

I only had to tell him once and then Remind him a few times and he started spitting in the trash can or into an empty pop can

#33 ·
I think this is the first post that I have read from steveo where he hasn't insulted someone or someone has insulted him! Also it seems that gl4x4 agrees with him too. Double win? I too can't stand it when people chew with their mouth open. It seems that more and more people never had this lesson as kids. I was appalled at all the people that chew with their mouths open, then forget to simply push in their chair when I started college.

#36 ·
I worked on a customers dirtbag explorer once. I had to repair something on the column... crap, buts, ashes all over. Spit cup in the center console - if found this out because my air hose caught on it and spilled it all over me. Love that. Thanks. I made sure to wipe my face on the seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.