Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

GL Swag - T-shirts

Tags
gl4x4swag
16K views 162 replies 68 participants last post by  Herezja 
#1 · (Edited)
When the store go's online...please pm me to see the availability..I have been selling to members who have contacted me directly...I have another order in, but I am not sure when it will be ready.

How many of you are interested in buying GL T-shirts ? The store has not had them is quite some time. With the Grand PoPa's Blessing..I may start up the store if enough interest is generated.....It might start off with just t-shirts and if successful flow into more items..

Also throw out some color ideas...

** Noted...Curb Dog..Thongs don't come in your size..there I said it before someone else did !

#70 ·
Ok... I am meeting with the screen printer and I am picking out colors....sizes. .... I am also doing a few ladies colors in women's sizes too. I will pick out a few in men's XXXL but they are $2.00 more in T's , not sure in hoodies yet. Right now I am going with the heavy weight Gildan brand in t- shirts . They seem to be the best for true sizing....
I will keep the cost as low as I can so don't bitch about colors, price , shipping or anything else....I am doing this because I want to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.