Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Moving to St Louis

3K views 48 replies 27 participants last post by  fittergirl 
#1 ·
Well I have an interview in St Louis in a few hours. If all goes well we are hoping to be out there by early May. I looked into PODS for storage/moving our stuff. They dont seem to bad price wise but we have a few heavy pieces that we will need movers to unload.

I'm sure it will be said so yes I used google. I am looking for any other moving companies that you might have personal experience with and would recommend using.

#46 ·
I would like to be the first to say that the Great Lakes region will be less cool when you leave. :beerbang:

If you want to see the best places in Missouri then I suggest making the trip to the ozarks. My family used to own a huge farm in Fremont (good luck finding it) and all I can say is that areas beauty is like the UP, except warmer and with hills. :sonicjay:

I hope to be able to make a M&G for ya, but I just fell into a shit-ton of things that hopefully much like your endeavor will be nothing but great things ahead..yet very unknown.

Give em hell...:rock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.